We use an open peering policy.
Peering / transit is possible if you fit the specified ruling we have.
To arrange peering / transit, send me a e-mail or contact me via various other ways.
In order to peer with us, you must
– Have a public ASN (From IANA-Approved RIRs)
– Have at least minimal-size IP space you can use.
– Only send us traffic that is destined for us, we will do the same.
– Be willing to connect to us (Internet eXchange, Tunneling, VPN, …)
– Be able to respond in under a week, as we aim to do the same.
In order to get transit, you must
– Either be a non-profit/educational or personal network.
– Fit the same ruling as peers
Our IXP connections can be found on PeeringDB